Truck Driver / CDL A / Crane Operator - Wilsonville, OR Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Wilsonville, OR 97070, US
- Skillfully and safely operate Class A truck / trailer through all types of environments including off-road jobsites
- Operate a truck-mounted crane for offloading concrete products. Will need to become NCCCO Crane Certified within 90 days of hiring. Training will be provided
- Perform pre and post trip inspections as required by company and Federal regulations
- Understand Driver's Hours of Service regulations and complete accurate log book
- Understand and adhere to load securement regulations
- Based out of our Wilsonville facility
- Deliveries throughout Oregon and SW Washington. Home most nights with an occasional layover
- Valid Class A CDL
- Valid Medical Card
- 21 years of age or older
- 3 years driving experience with a clean record, preferably truck and flatbed trailer
- Ability to learn to operate a truck mounted crane and become NCCCO certified
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.