Truck Loader (Night Shift) - Fremont, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fremont, CA 94538, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Ability to use and understand computerized tracking systems, delivery receipts, and production labels
- Effectively be able to locate products in the facility, plan truck routes, and load trucks in reverse order of delivery
- Handle products in a manner that will not cause damage to the product or injury to self or others
- Recognize product defects and notify the supervisor immediately of any issues
- Loading trucks on level ground and ensuring even load weight distribution, while leaving room to secure load with poles and straps to ensure safe delivery to the customer
- Performing proper housekeeping within the department throughout the shift
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Basic computer familiarity
- Ability to read and use a tape measure
- Read and perform mathematical calculations and measurements with numbers, fractions, and decimals
- Must be willing to work in other departments and overtime as needed
- Safely load and secure product onto company truck for delivery
- Ability to lift, bend, twist, walk, and reach frequently
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, humidity, etc.)
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.