VP of Operations - Edmonton, AB Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Operations, Field & Plant Management
- Ensure excellence in all site fundamentals relating to Safety, Quality, Housekeeping, Productivity and Maintenance
- Continued personnel development and recruiting designed to create a strong team with bench strength
- Manufacturing metrics / variances, best practices, budgeting, forecasting, procedure manuals and business correspondence
- Direct and monitor the performance of direct reports in accordance to business plan and strategy.
- Accountable for goals and the financial components of all Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent of 10+ years of progressive related industry experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Technical manufacturing knowledge
- Able to apply reasoning variables required to oversee the operations of a multi-million-dollar business
- Strong negotiating skills, problem resolution and prior standard cost P&L experience is required
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A diverse and inclusive culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
Oldcastle APG, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.