Warehouse Worker - Central Pre-Mix (Coeur d'Alene, ID) Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Coeur d Alene, ID 83814, US
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Demonstrate safe work habits and participate in the safety program
- Load customers and perform general customer service tasks
- Perform rebar cutting and bending duties
- Operate forklift
- Operate front end loader
- Drive delivery truck (non- CDL)
- Perform monthly inventory counts
- Help with monitoring and maintaining inventory levels
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse/yard
- Assist other employees and departments as directed
- Participate in and promote an inclusive work environment.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to work in a safe manner as well as maintain a safe work environment.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude in a team environment
- Demonstrates good internal and external customer service, communication, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates good performance, safety, attendance and punctuality
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct supervision
- Demonstrates the ability to follow written and/or verbal instructions
- Demonstrates the willingness to learn and work a variety of job tasks
- Demonstrates the ability to frequently lift heavy objects (100 lbs. max.)
The statements included in this job description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. Other duties may be assigned as required. Requirements for this job are subject to modification by the Company and its designees, and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Central Pre-Mix Concrete Co. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.