Warehouse Worker/Order Puller - Kent, WA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Kent, WA 98032, US
- Physically pulls and packs orders to quality standards
- Verifies accuracy against all orders
- Marks boxes/pallets for route and stop designation
- Reboxing of product
- Wraps pallets by hand to insure stability
- Restocks and puts product away carefully and safely
- Responsible for the cleanliness of all work areas
- Communicates stock needs and discrepancies to appropriate personnel
- Communicates challenges inhibiting accurate and timely order pulling process
- Responsible for participating in yearly inventory as required
- Ability to listen effectively and follow instructions
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of the job.
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma preferred
- Ability to communicate with employees, peers, and supervisors in an effective manner
- Experience in a warehouse job, and/or order pulling is preferred
- Basic computer skills a plus
- Ability to work independently
- Issued safety equipment and other equipment as assigned
- To avoid injuries to hands, back and neck, proper ergonomics should be maintained while working at workstation.
- Duties may involve being in a warehouse environment where noise levels can be moderate to high and be subject to the same general climate conditions of the region (heat, cold, humidity, etc.).
- Chemicals, dust, pollen and other typical airborne particulate matter are present within the atmosphere of the warehouse floor and may create some odors in the warehouse. The Company, in an effort to provide its employees with a safe and healthy working environment, limits exposure to chemicals through written procedures, engineering controls and PPE.
- While the chemical exposure and odors are under acceptable levels set by OSHA and the WCB, they nevertheless, can be smelled and are handled according to the company’s hazardous communication program.
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.