Welder - Madera, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Madera, CA 93637, US
Laborers and Production Workers
- Interpret basic drawings, including plan, isometric and sectional views
- Maintain an average efficiency rate of 85% or above as determined by management
- Attain knowledge of proper PPE required in each are of Weld
- Demonstrate safe and effective use of hand tools related to welding duties
- Routinely perform cleaning procedures (as explained by maintenance) and replace consumable parts specific to your machine
- Maintain a clean workspace
- Other duties assigned as needed
- High school diploma / equivalent
- Ability to understand and interpret work orders
Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Welding experience preferred
- Ability to set and adjust welding machine settings to accommodate changing job requirements
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.