Will Call - Fremont, CA Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Fremont, CA 94538, US
Seeking energetic, self-motivated, team oriented individuals for production in our plant full-time in aluminum storefront department. The position requires the handling of aluminum and glass and various other products related to the industry. The individual will have the opportunity to work in shipping and receiving. This position requires a lot of bending, twisting, and reaching. The individual will be standing and walking on a concrete floor wearing steel-toed shoes and other safety gear for long periods at a time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving, handling, and packaging material
- Sorting and storage of inventory
- Order pulling, packaging, and labeling for shipping
- Cleaning and organizing of the warehouse
- Handling of aluminum and glass products in a safe and efficient manner
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Ability to read and use a tape measure
- Ability to read, understand, and communicate paperwork and labels
- Understand units of measurement and be able to perform general mathematical equations
- Must be willing to work in other departments as needed
- Must be detail, safety, and quality oriented.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations well
- Must be self-motivated and a quick learner
- Lift up to 75 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to work quickly in an extremely fast paced environment
- Ability to squat, bend, twist and turn multiple times throughout the day, every day
- Ability to work in varied temperatures consistent with same climate conditions of the region (Heat, Cold, humidity, etc.).
- Must be willing to work until the job is finished in extremely hot temperatures
- Able to work 40 to 50 hours per week
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.