Will Call Representative- Denver, CO Job
Job Description Job Attributes+
Denver, CO 80239, US
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy
- Maintain broad knowledge of clients, products and services
- Accurately process over-the-counter, phoned, faxed and e-mailed orders
- Document customer interactions and transactions
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
- Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required
- CRL product knowledge preferred, but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment, stay current with all inquiries and tasks
- Must be able to communicate effectively and conduct yourself professionally, with excellent written and verbal communications
- Able to read and perform simple mathematical calculations
- Good computer skills
- 2-5 years of experience in glazing and architectural aluminum industry preferred
- 2 years of Customer Service experience required
- Strong in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Business Acumen
- Bilingual in Spanish or Polish preferred
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL) is an E-Verify Employer.
Who We Are
Get what you want out of life with a global company building the world Imagine leveraging your military background and experience at a company that is building the world’s largest bridges, highways and skyscrapers.
We’re hiring the next generation of plant managers, engineers and operations experts.